Saturday 24 August 2013

New granny square crochet blanket, new collection and other stuff

Hello everybody,

I finally also decided to buy myself this book...and surprise surprise, 
I already fell for a certain project

The camelia blanket

As I had some nice leftover yarn, I did some grannys with it...
Here's the result:



The white wool is from Lana Grossa Lina Pura Cashsilk (wonderful wool, really soft and looks absolutely great in my opinion)

The flowers were made according book...and yes...they don't look good and I know I can do better
For my blanket I'll be using different colours and other wool- and I will create an own pattern for
the flowers...because if I work according the book, they look like this...

For the non flower grannys I used the basic granny square pattern.

Well thats it from this project...here are the other projects I'm currently working on:


This is the very first headband of my winter collection for 2013/14.
I really love the colour combination <3



I found some leftover wool from my granny blanket, so i started working on a pillow with the same pattern.


This is it for now - I really can't wait to continue working on these projects <3

All the best to all of you!

PS: Pictures were all taken with my Canon EOS 600D+macro objective :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment